- Cost: The salon is free and includes readings from 2 published, local writers; free food and free music.
- What to expect: An evening of engaging stories by Jenn Ashworth and Carys Bray, locally catered food, conversation and music by local artist, Rosa Francesca.
- Location: The Community History Room in Lancaster Central Library conveniently located in Market Square.
- Who is it for? The salon is open to all members of the community.
- Do I have to know the authors or have read their work? No. Both writers will give dramatic readings (storytelling). The hosts, Naomi and I, will ask questions and you can too.
- What to wear: Casual dress
- How to get tickets? Order free tickets through Eventbrite or Lancaster University Online Store
Monday, May 4, 2015
7 Things to Know about North West Literary Salon
Not sure North West Literary Salon is for you? Here are 7 things you should know that just might help you make up your mind.
North West Literary Arts Volume 1 / Issue 7 The View from my window Last month we shared stories loosely exploring the theme “fir...
Can you bring text to life? We are looking for five actors to bring new writing to life for our Characters in Motion creative writing wo...
Dear Diary, A few months ago, I completed my Creative Writing PhD. During my PhD I researched and applied for jobs. When I graduated,...
Want to see your writing brought to life? Submissions are open for drafts of new writing. We are looking for short stories (up to 1,000 ...