- Cost: The salon is free and includes readings from 2 published, local writers; free food and free music.
- What to expect: An evening of engaging stories by Jenn Ashworth and Carys Bray, locally catered food, conversation and music by local artist, Rosa Francesca.
- Location: The Community History Room in Lancaster Central Library conveniently located in Market Square.
- Who is it for? The salon is open to all members of the community.
- Do I have to know the authors or have read their work? No. Both writers will give dramatic readings (storytelling). The hosts, Naomi and I, will ask questions and you can too.
- What to wear: Casual dress
- How to get tickets? Order free tickets through Eventbrite or Lancaster University Online Store
Monday, May 4, 2015
7 Things to Know about North West Literary Salon
Not sure North West Literary Salon is for you? Here are 7 things you should know that just might help you make up your mind.
Myths shape, define, and sometimes confine us. Some are absorbed by others; some disappear from memory or seem to, while others transcend...
Dear Diary, A few months ago, I completed my Creative Writing PhD. During my PhD I researched and applied for jobs. When I graduated,...
It’s my birthday. For my birthday I’ve decided to give myself a very special gift. I’m giving me the gift of time, sort of. What I’m ac...
I’m pursuing a Creative Writing PhD. “What are you going to do with that?” People ask. It’s not what some consider a logical degre...