- Explained situation to first Apple Customer Service Rep.
- Informative, polite exchange leading to transfer to a rep. who could look into the specifics.
- Transferred to Dave.
- Explained more in-depth, took picture of IPod, emailed Dave.
- Dave explained policy, issued a special code and explained the exception.
- Dave took notes of the exchange and determines the store needs to be held accountable for their behavior.
- I am impressed.
- Happily awaiting package to return and exchange my daughter's broken IPod.
Sunday, September 25, 2011
When Apples Go Bad: Part-2
Meeting deadlines is as soothing to me as a creamy cup of flavoured coffee. Checking a project off of my mental to-do list settles me. ...
Dear Diary, A few months ago, I completed my Creative Writing PhD. During my PhD I researched and applied for jobs. When I graduated,...
It’s my birthday. For my birthday I’ve decided to give myself a very special gift. I’m giving me the gift of time, sort of. What I’m ac...
I’m pursuing a Creative Writing PhD. “What are you going to do with that?” People ask. It’s not what some consider a logical degre...