- One current and three potential Apple customers enter the Apple store in Towson, MD.
- The "genius" at the "Genius Bar" misidentifies my daughter's Ipod as an Iphone.
- Genuis recommends I pay $119 to have the 3-month old Ipod replaced.
- We discuss the probability of that happening.
- Genius explains the situation to the manager in the back room...laughter permeates the store.
- Scott (the presumed laugher in point 5) explains his logic behind suggesting I pay $119 to have the Ipod replaced: he believes my daughter is a budding technologist who somehow destroyed the inner workings of her Ipod.
- We agree to disagree.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
When Apples Go Bad-Part 1
Myths shape, define, and sometimes confine us. Some are absorbed by others; some disappear from memory or seem to, while others transcend...
Dear Diary, A few months ago, I completed my Creative Writing PhD. During my PhD I researched and applied for jobs. When I graduated,...
It’s my birthday. For my birthday I’ve decided to give myself a very special gift. I’m giving me the gift of time, sort of. What I’m ac...
I’m pursuing a Creative Writing PhD. “What are you going to do with that?” People ask. It’s not what some consider a logical degre...