- Explained situation to first Apple Customer Service Rep.
- Informative, polite exchange leading to transfer to a rep. who could look into the specifics.
- Transferred to Dave.
- Explained more in-depth, took picture of IPod, emailed Dave.
- Dave explained policy, issued a special code and explained the exception.
- Dave took notes of the exchange and determines the store needs to be held accountable for their behavior.
- I am impressed.
- Happily awaiting package to return and exchange my daughter's broken IPod
Saturday, August 13, 2011
When Apples Go Bad--part II
Detours, delays, cancellations: sometimes plans, journeys, and schedules run into unexpected disruptions. Sometimes we end up somewhere ...
Can you bring text to life? We are looking for five actors to bring new writing to life for our Characters in Motion creative writing wo...
Dear Diary, A few months ago, I completed my Creative Writing PhD. During my PhD I researched and applied for jobs. When I graduated,...
Want to see your writing brought to life? Submissions are open for drafts of new writing. We are looking for short stories (up to 1,000 ...