- Cost: The salon is free and includes readings from 2 published, local writers; free food and free music.
- What to expect: An evening of engaging stories by Jenn Ashworth and Carys Bray, locally catered food, conversation and music by local artist, Rosa Francesca.
- Location: The Community History Room in Lancaster Central Library conveniently located in Market Square.
- Who is it for? The salon is open to all members of the community.
- Do I have to know the authors or have read their work? No. Both writers will give dramatic readings (storytelling). The hosts, Naomi and I, will ask questions and you can too.
- What to wear: Casual dress
- How to get tickets? Order free tickets through Eventbrite or Lancaster University Online Store
Monday, May 4, 2015
7 Things to Know about North West Literary Salon
Not sure North West Literary Salon is for you? Here are 7 things you should know that just might help you make up your mind.
Do you have a true story about an experience within the walls of Lancaster Castle? If you have visited, worked in (past/current) or live...
Stories at the Storey is two years old and we're looking for your true stories to help us celebrate! Join us as we celebrate our ...
Facts, Lies, half-truths, fiction and tales. Anything goes at Stories at the Storey’s first ever true or false open mic night. Join us Sep...