The top of the list:
1. Write because you love it.
2. Write because you need to.
3. Publish because you have something to say.
4. The story is the most important element.
5 Without characters, there is no story.
6. Challenge yourself as a writer.
7. Challenge readers.
Catch up with The Writing Lifeinterviews here.
What did you learn from the interview season? What questions would you like me to ask future guests? Comment below.
What's new this season? This season I'll be interviewing emerging writers as they showcase their work on the show. I'm looking for poets, short story writers, playwrights, novelists and Creative Nonfiction writers: any one with a story to share.
Want to get involved? Leave a comment here, contact me through the station or Tweet me on Twitter: @YBattleFelton