- One current and three potential Apple customers enter the Apple store in Towson, MD.
- The "genius" at the "Genius Bar" misidentifies my daughter's Ipod as an Iphone.
- Genuis recommends I pay $119 to have the 3-month old Ipod replaced.
- We discuss the probability of that happening.
- Genius explains the situation to the manager in the back room...laughter permeates the store.
- Scott (the presumed laugher in point 5) explains his logic behind suggesting I pay $119 to have the Ipod replaced: he believes my daughter is a budding technologist who somehow destroyed the inner workings of her Ipod.
- We agree to disagree.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Call for Writers, Readers, Storytellers, You It can warm, guide, and move us; propel, protect, reveal: This month’s theme is “light”...
Can you bring text to life? We are looking for five actors to bring new writing to life for our Characters in Motion creative writing wo...
Do you have a true story about an experience within the walls of Lancaster Castle? If you have visited, worked in (past/current) or live...
Dear Diary, A few months ago, I completed my Creative Writing PhD. During my PhD I researched and applied for jobs. When I graduated,...