- One current and three potential Apple customers enter the Apple store in Towson, MD.
- The "genius" at the "Genius Bar" misidentifies my daughter's Ipod as an Iphone.
- Genuis recommends I pay $119 to have the 3-month old Ipod replaced.
- We discuss the probability of that happening.
- Genius explains the situation to the manager in the back room...laughter permeates the store.
- Scott (the presumed laugher in point 5) explains his logic behind suggesting I pay $119 to have the Ipod replaced: he believes my daughter is a budding technologist who somehow destroyed the inner workings of her Ipod.
- We agree to disagree.
Wednesday, October 5, 2011
When Apples Go Bad-Part 1
Do you have a true story about an experience within the walls of Lancaster Castle? If you have visited, worked in (past/current) or live...
Stories at the Storey is two years old and we're looking for your true stories to help us celebrate! Join us as we celebrate our ...
Facts, Lies, half-truths, fiction and tales. Anything goes at Stories at the Storey’s first ever true or false open mic night. Join us Sep...