- Explained situation to first Apple Customer Service Rep.
- Informative, polite exchange leading to transfer to a rep. who could look into the specifics.
- Transferred to Dave.
- Explained more in-depth, took picture of IPod, emailed Dave.
- Dave explained policy, issued a special code and explained the exception.
- Dave took notes of the exchange and determines the store needs to be held accountable for their behavior.
- I am impressed.
- Happily awaiting package to return and exchange my daughter's broken IPod
Saturday, August 13, 2011
When Apples Go Bad--part II
Do you have a true story about an experience within the walls of Lancaster Castle? If you have visited, worked in (past/current) or live...
Stories at the Storey is two years old and we're looking for your true stories to help us celebrate! Join us as we celebrate our ...
Facts, Lies, half-truths, fiction and tales. Anything goes at Stories at the Storey’s first ever true or false open mic night. Join us Sep...